Welcome to Billsys Beach House!
Located on magnificent Moreton Island, it’s the ultimate adventure playground and only 75mins from Brisbane !
Billsys Beach House sits at 93 The Strand, Bulwer, Moreton Island, the northern-most township on Moreton Island and provides the perfect base for your holiday getaway….
Billsys Beach House on Moreton Island provides comfortable, family friendly accommodation which contains all the basic essentials, is fully insulated throughout and has a solar power system second to none providing you with an abundance of power during your stay.
With the beach and the Bulwer wrecks only a 1min stroll over a small sand dune Billsys Beach House on Moreton Island provides the perfect location for a swim, a spot of fishing or a quiet drink watching the sun set over the water – a unique experience for East coasters !
The house comfortably sleeps 8 adults with 3 double beds, 1 Queen and 3 single beds for kids (Doonas are supplied for the odd chilly night in winter).
There is a large living area, a spacious galley style kitchen and an extended patio area out the front which makes for the ideal spot to kick back for a few drinks before or after dinner to discuss the days activities and plan tomorrow’s. Out on the grass is a large BBQ with a plentiful supply of gas which provides a perfect setting for cooking and a bit of a yarn – Why would you want to be indoors ?
The house includes -
- Multiple fridge/freezers
- Full size gas stove with oven
- Solar hot water with gas backup
- 32″ Led HD television - Dvd player - Radio - CD player
- Gas BBQ - 240v solar power throughout (no noisy generators)
- Shower and toilet
- All cooking utensils and crockery
- Fire area ( need to bring own firewood )
There is plenty of room for boat, trailer and vehicles to park securely on the property
Rates start at $175.00 per night (weekly low season rate)
(Min 2 night stay low-mid season / 4 nights peak)
- Peak Season – Easter, Xmas & New Year
- Mid-Season – School holidays (excl June) & Long Weekends
- All other times – Low Season
Guests, typically, will need to bring :
- Linen, incl. pillow cases, sheets, towels etc
- Basic kitchen essentials & toiletries (incl paper)
- Rubbish bags
- Food, drink and ice (general store is 2min walk from the house)
- Linen hire is available at additional cost - this must be requested at time of booking
Start your Moreton Island Adventure today and get away from the mainstream – book your accommodation at Billsys Beach House by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us direct on 07 3410 1270 or 0428 986 890.
The house is professionally managed by Moreton Island Holiday Accommodation who will ensure that your stay is an enjoyable one.