There is certainly plenty to do whilst on holidays on Moreton Island.
Here are just a few ideas to keep you, and the kids, entertained :
- Sand tobogganing at the Big Dunes
- Swimming @ the Champagne Pools and Honeymoon Bay
- Walking to Mt Tempest
- Picnic and swim at Blue Lagoon
- Dine on fresh oysters @ The Gutter Bar at Kooringal
- Visit the Mirror Pools
- Snorkel or dive the wrecks off the beach
- Visit the lighthouse and Information Centre
- Explore beautiful Moreton Island in your 4WD
- Off-shore and on-shore fishing
- Doing absolutely nothing
- Having a lazy drink and watching the sunset over the water
If you’re new to Moreton Island then have a look on the Qld National Parks’ website for detailed information and maps on this unsung piece of paradise – Qld National Parks Moreton Island
Start your Moreton Island Adventure today and get away from the mainstream – book your accommodation at Billsy’s Beach House by emailing us at billsysbeachhouse@gmail or calling us direct on 07 3410 1270 or 0428 986 890.
The house is professionally managed by Moreton Island Holiday Accommodation who will ensure that your stay is an enjoyable one.